Musashi TELLAC-12, Institutional Grade Bill Counter
From Musashi, the TELLAC-12 comes with amazing performances, a processing speed up to 1500 banknotes per minute and many features that will surprise you. This bill counter is first in class and an ideal choice for financial institutions, exchange offices, etc. Due to its ease of use, his upgraded loading capacity, his speed, his touch screen menu and his excellent quality/price ratio, the TELLAC-12 will meet your needs, and more!!
Best features : Loading capacity ! You can put up to 600 banknotes on the top of it. This model is often used in financial institutions, currencies exchange offices, casinos, etc.
- Type : Top load
- Counting mode : Free
- Speed : Variable, up to 1500 banknotes/min
- Counterfeit detection : Double Detect (DD), Density
- Capacity : Hopper (up to 600 notes), Stacker (up to 200 notes)
- Variable batches : 001 to 999
- Automatic start/stop or manual
- Multilingual interface
- Display : Touch screen LCD, HD
- Power : AC 110V - 60 Hz
- Energy consumption : +- 50W
- Operating temperature: 0 to 40 Celsius degrees
- Product dimensions : 28cm X 27cm X 23cm
- Product weight : +- 5kg
- Shipping dimensions : 13" X 13" X 11" (34cm X 32xm X 28cm)
- Shipping weight : 18 lbs (8kg.)
- One (1) year on parts and labor, in store.